Monday, Jan. 18, 2021- Newport, Bloomfield, and Blain Libraries will be closed in observation of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. For library services in Perry County, please go to the Marysville-Rye Library.
- Bloomfield Public Library Social distancing and masks are required. Only 5 patrons at one time in the Library (This now includes children except infants). Patrons are limited to 1 hour in the library, including computer and wifi use. Face masks must be worn correctly (over mouth and nose), refusal to do so will result in being told to leave (we do have a limited supply of masks for those who forget theirs). The Non-Fiction room will be closed, please see the Librarian if you need a non-fiction book. We are still offering Curbside Service the last hour of the day, please call us for more information. This might be expanded if there is a need.
- Community Library of Western Perry County will re-open on June 2 at our regular hours: Tues. Thurs, Fri, 2:00pm to 7:00pm, Wed & Sat 8:00am to 2:00pm. Precautionary measures for our visitors/patrons will be provided due to the recent virus pandemic. We request only 2 people enter the library at one time, until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact the library at 717-536-3761 or email@example.com. If you are not comfortable entering the library at this time, books can be reserved on-line and picked up at the library.
- Marysville-Rye Library Mon to Wed 1 to 7 pm. Thursday 10 am to 8 pm Saturday 9 am to 2 pm. Five people allowed in the building at any one time. Passports by appointment.
- Newport Public Library: The current hours of the library are as follows:
- Mon. 1-6 (Seniors 12-1),
- Tues. 10-3 (Seniors 9-10),
- Wed. 3-8,
- Thurs. 1-6 (Seniors 12-1),
- Fri. 3-8, and
- Sat. 10-3
For everyone’s protection, patrons are welcome in our building (up to eight at a time) for up to 30 minutes per visit. Masks worn over both mouth and nose are required for entry into the building. If you are unable to wear a mask, we will provide service at the front door. Any person who does not wish to enter the building for services may request service at the door.